dianfurniture.com respects the intellectual property rights of others just as it expects third parties to respect its rights. Pursuant to Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c), a copyright owner or their agent may submit a take-down notice to us via our contact us page. To submit a good faith infringement claim to us, you must submit notice to us that sets forth the following information:
Notice of Infringement – Claim
- A signature of the copyright owner or someone authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the infringing material to be removed, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material. [Please submit the URL of the page in question to assist us in identifying the allegedly offending work].
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party including your name, physical address, email address, phone number and fax number.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material is unauthorized by the copyright agent.
- A statement that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Send all take-down notices via our contact us page.